memories
that you
never want to erase
chat please or die




Le blogger says hi


http://gee-or-jee.blogspot.com

ShuYee. 7teen.


BEWARE: SHE BITES!

Check me out Tumblr

affiliates

Yincy Chong Sie Hoon Felicia.T
Wednesday 14 March 2012 @ 02:12
Another 14th..
Hm, you can see the post "happy white valentine day" flooding your facebook right? :P

On this special day, Rynna &Christine gave me SURPRISE. Both of them walked all the way from Rynna's house to my house. At first, I thought it was my neighbour who played the guitar but, suddenly, Rynna shouted my name &my brothers and I were so shocked, LOL.

fyi, love SEOHYUN from GIRLS' GENERATION a lot. 

Seobaby had performed 'speak now' by Taylor Swift in one variety show.

here is the video ;)

&because of that, Christine learned to play the song on guitar. :') Yes, she finally can play it to me on 14th March. (ohmy, that just made us sounded like lesbo) :p Of course, Rynna sang but with a notepad on her hand palm. (tsk tsk) Still,it was really, really, very touching!


I love you two! xoxo



back to top?
monthly archive

March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012
recent entries

Le Awesome Day.
Black Moustache